Dear patients, we have kept our emergency services open as long as possible but unfortunately due to the government’s request in the increasing severity of the situation, we are now closing our emergency services in-clinic from today until further notice, due to the COVID-19 virus pandemic. Our main priority now is to keep our team, patients and their families safe.
Please be assured we are here for you and will continue to stay in contact throughout.
If you have dental pain:
1. We will remain available to you for telephone advice on 07473162937, 10 am to 5 pm and via text at all other times.
2. New Acute Dental Pain Centres are being set up – contact details to be seen in person at King’s College are T. 0203 299 5608 for Adults and T. 0203 299 3052 for children.
Our thoughts go out to all those who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. For all patients whose appointments have been postponed, we will be in contact as soon as we are able to resume a normal service. We look forward to working with you again soon and wish for you to stay safe. Use our guide on staying safe below.
Dr Nadia Raitchev, Dr Ivo Raitchev, Dr Neli Garbelova, Smriti, Azal, and the rest of The Cherrytree Dental Care team.
Whilst we are unable to help you, you can try these home remedies for toothache pain relief.
Corona virus hygiene tips from The Cherrytree Dental Care team:
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds as frequently as you can
- Use alcohol gel if cannot wash hands (soap is better)
- Do not touch taps, surfaces with hands, use elbows
- Do not shake hands with others
- Do not touch your face with your hands
- Frequently clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are touched regularly, using your standard cleaning products
- Catch coughs an sneezes into a tissue and throw it away immediately and wash your hands
- When you get home from being outside, change out of outside clothes and wash them
- Shower immediately before contact with friends/family
- Take daily vitamins D3 and vitamin C, and Zinc
- Consult your GP if you are taking ibuprofen/aspirin/ anti-inflammatories (see advise from NHS England on this to avoid them as painkillers but to check with GP if you are taking them as a prescription medicine before you consider stopping them)
- We are currently in a lockdown as requested by the government; STAY AT HOME, do not go outside unless absolutely necessary, stay 2m away from other people, wash your hands as soon as you return home, you can spread the virus even if you do not have symptoms: https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
If you have symptoms:
- Cough, loss of sense of smell, difficulty breathing, respiratory symptoms in the last 14 days
- Fever – over 37.8 degrees Celsius in the last 14 days
Isolate yourself for a period of 14 days and call NHS 111 for more advice. For most people, Corona Virus (COVID-19) will be a mild infection. If your symptoms worsen and you feel unable to cope at home, call NHS 111 immediately and follow their advice.
Please refer to our Social Media for updates.
We hope you find this useful and look forward to resuming our service to you as soon as it is safe to do so.
Please remember we are here for you, you are not alone, and if we are all considerate of each other we can get through this!
If you need a translated copy of this notice please let us know!
Sending you our warmest wishes,
Dr Nadia Raitchev, Dr Ivo Raitchev, Dr Neli Garbelova, Smriti, Azal and the rest of the team.
The Cherrytree Dental Care©