Open Saturdays and late evenings
Free on-site parking
0% interest free payment plans
What is Invisalign treatment?
Invisalign treatment is the most advanced clear aligner system in the world, for both adults and teens looking for a virtually invisible method to improve their smile.
It is the process of wearing a series of clear, removable aligners that gradually straighten your teeth. No brackets and wires, and none of the restrictions that come with fixed braces.
Follow us on social media
Virtually invisible – no-one will notice you wearing aligners
You can remove aligners to eat and drink, to brush and floss, or for special occasions
Less emergency appointments with no broken brackets!
Fast, discreet treatments – your teeth moved from as little as 3 months!
The process fits perfectly with busy routines, both adults and teens
Invisalign clear aligners are made from patented SmartTrack material, which is more comfortable, provides a better fit, and moves teeth PREDICTABLY so you know the results are guaranteed
Invisalign’s innovations and technological advancements make it possible to fix nearly all common teeth-straightening and bite issues
Want to see what your new smile will look like?
What does the treatment process involve?
Invisalign treatment starts with a consultation with one of our Invisalign-trained doctors.
Here is what you can expect:
- We will scan your teeth and evaluate your smile
- We then map out a precise, customized digital treatment plan that showcases the step-by-step transformation of your smile
- Once you approve your plan, your unique aligners will be created
- On your aligners fit appointment, small shales of tooth coloured material are placed onto your teeth and teeth are polished to create space for them to move
- You will wear each set of aligners for 20 to 22 hours a day, changing to a new set of aligners every 1 to 2 weeks, as directed by your doctor.
- Each set of aligners will gently and gradually shift your teeth into place, until you reach your beautiful new smile
- You will need to finish with retainers to keep your teeth in place and preserve your new smile:
- Discreet fixed retainer on the back surface of your teeth, and
- Vivera removable retainer on top of your teeth at night when you sleep
Want to find out more? Click the link: FAQ (invisalign.co.uk)
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY – VERIFIED TESTIMONIALS
“Amazing service! Cannot praise your dental nurse Jessica enough. Look forward to seeing you all again soon.”
“I went to CherryTree a while back now but realised I never reviewed them! I got white fixed braces, followed by a fixed retainer and my teeth get complimented ALL the time now. Not only am I extremely happy with the results but the staff couldn’t have been any nicer or more helpful. For example I constantly accidentally strained my bands on oily food (not pretty!) but they would welcome me in with short notice to change them and were always so nice and polite and giving me advice. Thank you!!”
“I had severe tooth pain and managed to get an appointment for the next day. Was there in time. No waiting. Professional and great service. Recommended.”
How to find us
Nearest tube stations: Putney – take bus 85 from there directly to us, bust stop Robin Hood Lane
Driving: Just off the A3 robin hood junction
Nearest overground train stations: Putney, Kingston, Norbiton, Raynes Park
93 Robin Hood Way
The Cherrytree Dental Care is the trading name of Cherrybell Ltd registered in England Company Number 04479342. 93 Robin Hood Way London SW15 3QE.