Open weekends and late evenings
0% finance available
Free on-site parking
Anti wrinkle and cosmetic dermal filler injections
Our clinicians are known for their ‘light touch’ and as healthcare professionals who have many years of experience and expert anatomical knowledge of the facial structures, we aim to help you look fresh and natural.
Dr Nadia enjoys facial rejuvenation and anti-wrinkle injections in combination with laser dentistry smile makeovers and provides free consultations to discuss these more complex treatments on an individual level.
Facial rejuvenation and anti-wrinkle injections are one of our most popular non-surgical anti-ageing treatment for reducing lines and wrinkles for a fresher, less tired look.
- soften facial features,
- restore lost volume,
- plump lips,
- augment chins,
- help with tired looking eyes,
- reduce wrinkles around the nose, eyes, forehead, eyebrows as well as other areas.
Why not book in for a free cosmetic consultation to carefully discuss all your concerns and options with our expert cosmetic dentist, Dr Nadia.
Click on Facial Revuvenation page for the gallery of pictures Before/After treatment with Azzalue and Juvéderm® dermal fllers.
What can I expect?
Firstly you will have a consultation with our expert cosmetic dentist, Dr Nadia. During the consultation your medical history will be taken, you will discuss the options available to you, specifically focusing on your personal cosmetic concerns. We will thoroughly discuss the effect that the treatment can have and the most suitable after care advice for you.
You can expect to have photos taken as part of your medical record; these are vital in helping us achieve the best results for you.
Dr Nadia will create a map of your face to achieve accurate, reproducible results each time.
What will the result be like?
Each face is different and we spend a good amount of time fully discussing your needs and exactly what can be achieved before we start a treatment to ensure you are as prepared and satisfied as possible with the expected outcome.
At your first visit, we will give you the safe doses recommended to ensure no risk of muscle atrophy. This means you should expect a second treatment 2 weeks after with your review. The total dose will make up your reproducible dose thereafter.
Why choose us?
- Our clinicians constantly update their knowledge and skills with regular development courses to ensure we continue to give you the best treatments.
- Our treatments are with the best products for reduced post-operative effects and longer lasting results.
- All our clients are offered free consultations so that you have the time you need to carefully select the most appropriate treatment for you.
- We will always provide you with the best advice and be upfront and honest with you when treatment is not advisable as we believe in looking our for your best interests when it comes to your cosmetic treatment and healthcare.
Treat yourself to cosmetic face treatments so natural it’ll be out little secret…
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY – VERIFIED TESTIMONIALS
How to find us
Nearest tube stations:
Kingston, Norbiton, Raynes Park, Putney – take bus 85 from there directly to us, bust stop Robin Hood Lane
Driving: Just off the A3 robin hood junction
Nearest overground train stations:
Putney, Kingston, Norbiton, Raynes Park
93 Robin Hood Way
The Cherrytree Dental Care is the trading name of Cherrybell Ltd registered in England Company Number 04479342. 93 Robin Hood Way London SW15 3QE.